Fake people

Author: 属于我的空间

Honestly, there's an arising number of fake people recently. Do you need to be so fake when you need to get things done or when people do things wrongly. Sometimes personally I feel that you don't have to be fake when you want things done and you don't have to act "fierce" in order for people to know your authority. Sometimes it's the tone of your voice that pisses the other party off. But nevertheless, the best way to counter these people is by smiling to them and never lose your anger. Then they will feel that they are one big temperamental person and they will know that anger doesn't affect you one way or another. To me, if you nice to me, I will be nice to you, if yu are fake to me, I will still be nice to you, and if you vent your anger to me, I will still been nice to you but with limitations. So when the limitations are off the limits, I will not give in anymore to these nonsense. To those who are real to me, I will definitely show my realness to them without any hold back.

 

2 Responses to “Fake people”

  1. Kelly

    am i real or fake?? lol....


  2. 属于我的空间

    real lah...to me... but fake to that psst


Leave a Reply