Boring day at the office
Author: 属于我的空间
Seriously don't know what I am doing the whole day... it seems like the last few hours take the longest to pass you by... looking forward to meeting a long "lost" friend for dinner... Have lots of catching up with him today.... We've known each other for 10 yrs but it seems like friendship is drawing apart, not as close as before. Maybe it's due to our busy schedules and that we ourselves have different friends now. It's been so long since I've met up with my pal... Been thinking that will friendships really last a lifetime? I think I have to learn how to be more pro-active in maintaining a friendship. Normally, I'm the passive one, the one that doesn't take actions or do anything to keep a relationship going. Probably, I'm a loner. I love being alone sometimes, but no man's an island.... I seriously need to maintain the friends that I've grown so close to in the past few months. The laughters and the sadness that we've shared, is enough to bring this friendship to a long lasting one. Friends are important in life so that we don't puncture along the way and we constantly have the support in life adventures, ups and downs. I love the gals in my life and hope that we are friends forever!!!! WE WILL BE FRIENDS FOREVER!!!! heee....
A true friendship that lasts throughout the years is rare indeed, and to be treasured as a priceless gift.
for once i tot friends will not gonna be forever anymore.... i used to trust it but sumhw its broken... its u gurls make me believe friends r seriously forever
hahaha...well...luckily u gals have a "thick skinned" optimist frenz....wa ha ha ha...(can foresee someone going to influence another one not to talk to me again~~~)
oh well....
yayaya.. u can foresee many things... lol... how could we bear not talking to u??? "U're SO CUTE!!!"