Delicious Xiao Long Bao

Author: 属于我的空间


Yummy yummy...I went to have sumptous xiao long bao yesterday. A great treat from one of the mummies that I know. Went out with her and we ended eating at Ding Tai Fung for dinner. A delicious and "sinfully" fat day. Guess I will have to exercise a lot more to shed off those kgs. =( Time to get back to dieting again!!! 55 kgs here I come!!!


 

15 Responses to “Delicious Xiao Long Bao”

  1. Kelly

    duno y see xiao long bao think of joanne only... hahahahahah
    *runs off


  2. 属于我的空间

    haha...she's dao sa bao lah.. xiao long bao too small


  3. Kelly

    but i still think its xiao long bao.... hahahahaha...


  4. 属于我的空间

    hahahahaha....*giggles* better dun let her see this...if not we're all dead... :P *runs off too*


  5. Kelly

    dunoe when e xiao long bao will willing go sentosa suntan with me... char shao bao wan go sentosa suntan ornot... haha


  6. Shin Wei

    u 2 very good...i'm so bz working then u gals enjoying bitching on me..lol..nvm..wait till Fri I got back....u gals will get it from me..

    Da bao (not char shao bao), let me lose till 53kg then I accompany you to suntan!!!!


  7. Shin Wei

    This comment has been removed by the author.


  8. Kelly

    told u before you're looking seriously great nw.... u wan me slap u hw many times den u will believe me. .. GRRrRrRR..... for the first time u not steady.. nvr on me for going suntanning!!
    sobz sobz


  9. Shin Wei

    i can seriously go suntan with you without the bikini...lolz....i'll wear my 2 piece that cover my tummy!!!! lolz (trust me I've tried to find a nice bikini but no fate...hv to wait..cannot force..lol)

    on lah...when?


  10. Kelly

    u noe i anything one as long as u're free...lol.. u're always e one nt free.. nt me hor... haha


  11. 属于我的空间

    if want me to wear bikini, need to wait for 3 mths... me losing weight already... just need another 15 kgs more... nv wear bikini before coz always been fat fat fat.... :X Flat too... once i lose weight confirm flatter than jo...


  12. Kelly

    whoa.. indrectly shooting my wife tummy big huh??? "flatter" than jo... lol... u jialat... she gonna bite u on fri liao. haha


  13. Shin Wei

    pls lah...my tummy is as big as my xiao long bao..lolz..

    gracie i know u mean u will become xiao xiao xiao long bao..lol..no worries..i'll still give u a good bite on fri!


  14. Kelly

    da bao sitting excitedly in one corner for fri biting show.. lol


  15. 属于我的空间

    Just let the "ultimate" ye zhi mei bao sit on you can liao... *flat*


Leave a Reply