It's Friday Tmr!!!!!
Author: 属于我的空间
Yay! It's Friday! It's Friday tmr!! (*sings)
One more day then I can rest over the weekend already.
Stupid that I don't even have a computer at home... someone promised to give it to me but in the end want to charge me for a 6 yr old computer ler - who wanna pay $300 for it???? So expensive.
I rather be thick skin and then save $$ and buy one by the end of the year. Must lun till bonus then use the bonus $$ to get my computer. Must perform well so that the bonus will pile up!!!!
Must really perform the best that I can, fight for my own rights here and don't let that psst bully me. You're dead if you bully me again.... :) I'm not going to sit there and let you do your rubbish... venting your anger on me. If you want shit, go and get it yourself... don't come to me and throw your shit at me.
If your EQ sucks...then go somewhere else and get it done with and come to work with a brand new attitude lah..
:) Pls deal with your temper at home first then come and work.... don't bring all your shit from home to office.... no one wants to get shit thrown.... :P I can provide you with the laxatives...
I am so so looking forward to go to bkk with my "husband(s)" (although I'm the mistress) kekekeke
A true friendship that lasts throughout the years is rare indeed, and to be treasured as a priceless gift.
who ur husband?
hahahahahaha....
hahhahahaha back.. :P
hahahahahaha third
hahahahaha four