So tired today again

Author: 属于我的空间

I think today I'm going to sleep on the plane... :P Time to just rest and then do nothing on the plane. The gals say that they wanna drunk me... but i think just too tired to drink... :P today will reach bkk at 11.30 pm and reach hotel maybe 12 am... haha.. bathe then sleep liao...

But one thing is that friday, most of those gals that don't really stand out one, are damn pretty and curvacious. :P My da bao, mushroom bao and xiao long bao, all so pretty today! I feel that they are the prettiest in SMN....without doubts.

It's feels like the movie "sex in the city"...when all the 4 of us go overseas... haha...

Nvm, I shall blog about my whole journey when I'm back! Time to enjoy and shop till I drop big time!!! Scared that really buy so many things coz I am very good at spotting things and buying them. Haha.... I love shopping and it's the best thing that ever happen to me. Although money flies away but the adventure and thrill of shopping is so exiting. I love shoes, clothes, accessories, makeup and bags!!!!

 

0 Response to “So tired today again”

Leave a Reply