Being In That Kinda State of mind....
Author: 属于我的空间
Have you ever asked yourself, what kind of state you are in? In the area of job, what kind of accomplishments we are looking at? In the area of life, where are we heading to? Many a times I myself have that feeling, that state of mind. I've constantly asking myself, why am I in this job, a job that I've never had satisfaction in. A job that I'm constantly facing obstacles, backstabbers and communication barriers. A job that I've never felt any joy in it, and above all, the money is not good. Am I just working because I needed a job, a pay and a finance to support myself? This is a constant ponder upon my life right now. Work is work when you don't have a heart in it. Whatever it is, I'm praying for an open door. A door of opportunity that I can venture out somewhere else, rather than be stuck in an administrative position. This is not what I want...and never what I want. :) I'm always ranting and ranting about the absence of satisfaction, absence of not having enough to feed myself. I hope that this ranting will end soon....
A true friendship that lasts throughout the years is rare indeed, and to be treasured as a priceless gift.