Monday Blues?

Author: 属于我的空间

Is there such a thing as monday blues, or is it the mindset of a person that determines the day that person will go through? I've made a decision to do my best at work no matter what kind of things I am facing. It's not my fight anymore, it's God's battle for me. I will live my life the fullest and to the fullest potential even if people verbal abuse me. Whatever it is, I am fasting and praying for a breakthough in my own life, career and everything. Felt that things are not going on smoothly and rough circumstances tend to sit in and causing the depression to "hitch" a ride on me. Everyday is a brand new day for God to work something in me and I have now a determination that I shall be happy no matter what. Positivity will determine positiveness. Circumstances have taught me to embrace the presence of God more and to long for Him more. It is true that I've missed praying coz of tireness and more to laziness. Maybe it's His way of letting me see that if I pray and seek Him even more, things will eventually fall into the right places.

 

0 Response to “Monday Blues?”

Leave a Reply