appraisal...????

Author: 属于我的空间

So unhappy with the appraisal lah..coz more added job scope. Supposed to take over the job scope of all the admin from someone. Then she can happily go and do sales. I know it's like good lah..but added job scope, no pay increase...I felt so disgusted loh. It ended up like I got more and more things to do and I am like supporting so many people. And when mom was commenting yesterday that fresh grad also got higher pay and better working environment than me. Wah..super pissed off. But then must get job first then leave mah. No one appreciates me here anyway, so it's pointless sometimes to want to continue to work here. I am definitely open to options. See how bah. Sucky bonus, sucky management, sucky job... everything sucks here big time.

Heard that some are not happy with the friday dress your own clothes theme, so they just chose to dress their ugliest. Go against the flow and hopefully the plan to re-vamp would be unsuccessful. We are all trying this for a month. Already there's factory accident, so funny, they've not seen people dressing up is it? Are they just hermits living in caves whom have not met up with anyone since the 18th century? haha... I really don't know. Though it's weird wearing something different for office but it definitely brightens up the whole office coz of the colours. Especially Dai Bao, so pretty today! :) Extremely gorgeous ler, and a head turner!!! My xiao long bao also never fails to be pretty too!!! And mushroom, forever slowing "cleavage"...keke... and mr tew seems to be forever bz.... I am only blogging coz I'm just taking a short break to type something.

 

2 Responses to “appraisal...????”

  1. Kelly

    *shy dun lidat say.. i will very proud one... hahahhaa.... mushroom n xiao long bao win big time already... one low cut infront one low cut behind... hahahaha.. we showed nth... so... we're safe!!! we're e most bao shou one... lol


  2. 属于我的空间

    yeap.. both got cleavage liao.. haha


Leave a Reply