OBESITY is part of my life now!!! When can I ever be pretty outwardly again???? I realised that my clothes are so ugly ler and I don't even have anything decent enough to wear to office. With the immense weight I've put on for the past months due to stress and depression, none of my previous nice clothes fit me anymore. I think everyone who sees me lately, will comment that "what happen to you??? SO FAT NOW!!!!" Think my ex-bf would laugh his head off!!! I am done with..and I feel so ugly now... no more pretty slim me already... I've put on about 10 kgs for the past few months and that's a lot loh!! Seriously need to lose weight and fit into the clothes. My mom's been nagging that my butt's getting a whole lot bigger and that I've got lots of "tyres" around my tummy area. How do I lose weight when eating is one of the best way to keep myself happy at times. Sian...sian sian... I feel so blardee fat these days. Having lots of double chins, flabby skins and age is really catching up on me. When will I slim down to be myself again? That's a question that I would like to ask myself these days. No motivation to lose weight... no motivation to do anything. Seriously, going to bkk will be worse coz eating and eating will be one of the routine of the trip...so will be a whole lot fatter when I touch down in singapore. Wow...maybe by then I am 80 kgs or more already... wah wah wah... FAT...OBESITY!!!!! Buying clothes is a lot tougher these days... nothing of my style fits and everything looks so ugly on me. 2 years ago, I could easily wear a bikini and walk confidently... but these days... I look like an obesed auntie... that is so sucky!!!! HELP HELP!!! I NEED TO GET BACK TO 55KGS OF WEIGHT... NOW I'M 75KGS.... 20KGS..when would I really lose it???? When your age is getting older, weight lost becomes tougher... SAD SAD SAD!!!!!!!!!

OBESITY starts in the mind... :) when your mind is obese, everything else sinks into that stage I guess... :)

 

3 Responses to “When can I wear back my bikini confidently again?”

  1. Kelly

    who say ur clothes r ugly... nice what.. i can play with it summore.. lol... muack... dun think so much la


  2. 属于我的空间

    hahahahahaha... i really very fat liao... 20 kgs ler..i put on.. :( @#&$@*#$&@#


  3. Kelly

    U'RE LOOKING GOOD.. STOP COMPLAINING TO ME U'RE FAT!


Leave a Reply