Birthday and goals....

Author: 属于我的空间

My birthday is in 36 days time... time really flies and I am already turning 28 this year. Wow, do I have any accomplishments? I don't think so. Sometimes I really feel super duper lost in life. What do I really want, or where do I see myself in the next 2 years? That, I really have no idea whatsoever. I am indeed a person with no visions or no dreams. Just merely working because I have mouths to feed. What I need to set on forth this time round is to get my life ahead of me, getting myself a vision and a dream, so that I can have the motivation in life.

Life's greatest goal for the next 7 yrs:
1) Save enough money to open up a boutique cafe at the age of 35.
2) Lose at least 20 kgs in weight in the next 1 year.
3) Get myself on a exercise regime and stick to it.
4) Grow long hair and perm it.
5) Enjoy life to the fullest that it can be.
6) Get a degree in the next 2 years.
7) Get attached and settle down by 30 yrs of age. (this is the last on my list)



 

3 Responses to “Birthday and goals....”

  1. Kelly

    i try help u get ur num 7 goal done soon


  2. 属于我的空间

    siao char bor...hahahahaha


  3. Kelly

    not siao.. i must do it.. joanne also searching for u.. lol :P


Leave a Reply