It's a brand new day...

Author: 属于我的空间

This particular morning, someone asked me,"wah, those 2 days of closing has been hard on you hor?" haha...in my mind was like, "Yes, in a way and no in another." Why is it so? Yes I did have a lot of thoughts going through my mind that point of time but then it was also a good time to test myself on how I am going to handling these people with low EQ. Used to in the past, I would shout back or rebuke back or even hit a quarrelling stage with that person. Indeed, I too have a EQ problem in the past. I used to think that my temper was one of the worst ever, but now I've met someone who's level of EQ is worse than that of mine. I thank God for people He has placed in my life. Friends that would encourage me or stand up for me at times of need. People who would see a need of justice to be done to me. I myself have grown to love these friends more and more each day. Days that we've spent in office and days where we are out with each other. I definitely enjoy being with these gals who have played such a big part in my life at this moment. Things that I've never wanted to try, they've always "encouraged" me to try. I learnt to embrace the new life with new challenges already. I really hope that this friendship will last till we're all old ladies... just like the movie "sex in the city." hahahaha....my friends always remind me that I'm the "samantha" coz I'm the oldest in the group of gals and I will get to celebrate my 50th Birthday the soonest... :x

 

0 Response to “It's a brand new day...”

Leave a Reply