Everything seems so suppressed
Author: 属于我的空间
Sometimes i need to get myself in the momentum of not suppressing my emotions. When I feel bad about certain things, my habit is to just chuck it somewhere else where it cannot be found anymore. And if it does comes up again, I will just kick it away. Probably it's my way of running away from those emotions that I don't want to face. Lately I find it hard to cry or laugh as before.... what is happening to me? Am I shutting down on the inside... the more I want to appear strong infront of people, the more I can't bring myself to do it. I just don't want the fact that friends have to worry for me... I want them to be happy...and not worry about me...
*AM I RUNNING AWAY*
A true friendship that lasts throughout the years is rare indeed, and to be treasured as a priceless gift.