Am I childish?????

Author: 属于我的空间

Sometimes I wanna revenge on those that hurt me and get back at them, but what's the point, it means more and more hurts will be inflicted on both parties. At times i want to do some childish revenge like planting a stink bomb or dig some dog's poop and plant it at that person's desk. Maybe in a small corner where the person cannot find. :P Yes I can be childish at times and I know it... but it's just a thought that makes me wanna laugh and forget all those things that is happening. Sometimes I just hope that I am not so emotional and think of the past memories. It's just that it's difficult to let go.... I'm trying my best, but it's still there... just give me more time to sort things out...

 

0 Response to “Am I childish?????”

Leave a Reply