Decisions

Author: 属于我的空间

Decisions mould what your future life will be. It governs the whole life with the steps that you take in life. With good decisions comes blessings, promotion and a better life ahead, with bad ones, your life comes crashing at a small breeze, it becomes fragile to a situation.

I once heard someone commented that he wants to leave the company and that someone already has offered a better deal. I am happy for him. Whichever it is, I think it's good training ground and with a pay increment, why not. If you feel that you are stuck somewhere, root yourself out and just move to a better ground. Somewhere where you will be more appreciated for your attitudes, skills and experiences. I've learnt a lot from this someone these past few months, though he's a person who jokes a lot but he's a person very dedicated to his job and does it at it's best, without giving people the pressure. He is afterall not so happy here, so if there's somewhere better, just go for it, rather than be stuck here at the same position for the rest of your life. Without much appreication from your superior too, I feel that you will be happier elsewhere.

Happy making a good decision! Whichever it is, all the best to you! And pls don't forget us!!!!!

 

0 Response to “Decisions”

Leave a Reply