First time in many years on a plane

Author: 属于我的空间

You can call me a mountain tortise coz in my life, I've only been on the plane like less than 3 times, most of them, flying less than 2 hours. This is the first time in 5 years that I've travelled once again on a plane. This time, leaving for a place called bangkok with my other colleagues. The second time that I've travelled on my own elsewhere. Wow...for someone who's not been able to travel a lot, this is definitely some excitement for me. The thing is that I still got to work on my birthday coz the flight is like at night after work, so the gals and I are planning to go on the plane after work. For someone like xiao long bao and mushroom bao, this may be a getaway from all the hectic work schedules and frequent flights that do not have time to enjoy or sightsee. This year made me recall many unhappy memories in the previous relationship, it is a time when I travelled with him for a trip to KL. A time when we were deciding that we shouldn't be together. Many memories seem to have passed by and it's already close to a year since we last broke up or contacted. You can call me heartless, but I do not want to have any relationship or whatsoever with that guy. That's why until now I'm still very reluctant to go into a relationship fearing that I would be hurt again. I think singlehood is still the best as I get to do whatever I want, rather than have a control freak in my life. Someone who takes me for granted and puts me on the shelf when I'm not needed. Now is just work and living a life of enjoyment with friends that care about me. Family that love me and nothing else matters if all these people are around. Maybe it will take a long time to cause myself to open up again to someone whom I can commit to in a relationship. I'm tired and I just want to rest.

 

1 Response to “First time in many years on a plane”

  1. Kelly

    can u get drunk tml.......... lol.... den my mission can be accomplished


Leave a Reply