if no one ask you to speak, pls shut up!!!!
Author: 属于我的空间
Shut up is the word that I like to use these days. These people in the office don't know how to keep comments to themselves. Don't know why they like to blabber out...are they thinking with their butts or that their brains are in the ends of the anus? Really angry ler! That tai tai ar.. yes i didn't bill in time so that vp can claim her money. But think about the past 2 weeks, I've been bz with jo's shipment while jo is away on biz trip and end of the month I've been bz with closing and also with other shipments. Really cannot cope with the workload already and yet people just don't understand that I've really tight in schedule and I am trying my very best to complete everything that is on hand. It's not that I'm sitting on it, just that too many urgent things that needs to be done at the same time. I only have a pair of hands and a brain, and I am already doing so many things at the same time. So just shut up and keep the comments to yourself for goodness sakes. Dun say things like "wah, give you end of the month, it's 2 weeks liao leh." Just shut your blardee gap lah. No one ask you to say anything, so just shut up!!!
SHUT YOUR BLARDEE GAP!!!! To think of it, should i leave this job?? This job sucks, pay sucks, everything sucks, I have no motivation to work already. Whenever i have motivation to work, these ppl just say some stupid blardee comments and pissed me off to the moon. I'm really in pissed off mood now that I need to blog and release all these shit. My mood sucks nowadays coz too many things to do and people just are not appreciative. Always think that I'm so free and playing around when infact I am not loh!!!! 2$&@#*$&@#*$&@#*$&@#*&$@#*&$@#*&$@*#&$*@#&$*@$*&@#*$&@#*$@$&@#$
A true friendship that lasts throughout the years is rare indeed, and to be treasured as a priceless gift.