MCs MCs MCs again and again

Author: 属于我的空间

I am on MC again...for the last time I guess coz of the pain on the back. Was issued by chinese physician and had advise me not to do anything strenuous like carrying goods or anything else. The vein needs time to heal and the numbness will eventually subside. I have problems controlling the movement of one of my limbs. This is probably one of the worst experience so far. I'm resting at home, healing comes first now for me. But the problem is, I can't seem to fall asleep, especially when the pain is the worst in the morning. That's y i'm blogging. I will try to knock myself later to sleep. Take time to rest and recover. I really hope this pain will not come back as and when it likes. It seems like a time bomb....but seems like it came back lots of times when I came back to work in shimano. Haha...maybe I'm not suitable for this environment. Parents have been asking me to leave, but of course need to look for a job first. It's not the first time that people have been asking me to leave already. It's not that I don't want to leave but I need time to look for a suitable job and environment first before the letter can be thrown. I will actively search for a job soon...and send out as many resumes as possible. I hope to work in the customer service environment, hopefully in the front line service. I don't mind meeting lots of people from all walks of life. I think it will be interesting.

 

0 Response to “MCs MCs MCs again and again”

Leave a Reply