Dilemma.....
Author: 属于我的空间
My cell group member's husband has been expecting a call from me for the past 2 days but due to the pain, and the drowsiness of the medication, I didn't really call him. He is working in a hotel and might have positions available for me. I was notified that there is a walk in interview the past 2 evenings and that there are so many positions available. Should I go or should I not go? This is a dilemma. Maybe I should give it a try, take a taxi there and try going for an interview..... He has asked me to try out a secretarial position, but I am afraid as I do not have a secretarial experience... would they want to employ me???? And give me a chance at the job???? Don't know arh....
See first lah...don't know... I am not prepared....
Dilemma dilemma dilemma~~~~~ :(
A true friendship that lasts throughout the years is rare indeed, and to be treasured as a priceless gift.
go la.. kaox go at least got hope if dun go totally no hope ah
i saw their advertisment online..pay very little $1300 for those with experience... siao.. i don't want ar... slowly find loh... i saw SPL advertising on administrative staff...haha... skalli is my position... :X coz take too many mc liao... but no choice loh.. spl made me like that..have to suffer the backache.. 5 years liao...it's an ongoing problem...